Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A photography business that focuses in portraits and weddings. We also do recreational sport leagues and event photography.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Please, we don't want to use the color blue. The logo needs to be 2 colors. Please, no camera shutter designs. We want to use a sub-head, i.e. "Weddings," "Sports."
We would like to use a symbol/design with text and eventually use the symbol as a stand-alone for advertising and watermarks.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
parents and brides
No Files Added