Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a 36 year old plastic surgeon about to launch my own practice in New York City. Here is a copy of my bio from my previous employer:
ELAN B. SINGER, M.D.
Dr. Elan B. Singer is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Group. In keeping with the practice's tradition of bringing the latest and safest techniques from regional centers of excellence to the suburbs, Dr. Singer received his plastic surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. He remained in New York and continued his training with a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital and the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital where he studied under New Yorks top leaders in the field.
Although Dr. Singer performs the full range of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, the increasing popularity of gastric bypass surgery has afforded Dr. Singer the opportunity to concentrate on body contouring with particular emphasis on surgery of the massive weight-loss patient. Much of his surgical training involved this patient population and he travels throughout the country to keep abreast of the latest techniques in this rapidly growing field. Dr. Singer understands the specific needs of these patients as they require expertise in both reconstructive as well as aesthetic surgery.
Among his many interests, Dr. Singer enjoys combining his love of plastic surgery with his passion for travel and new experience. He has performed reconstructive surgery on patients from all over the world and is always seeking surgical missions abroad. Dr. Singer is also a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve.
Schools and Fellowships:
* Medical School: The University of Vermont College of Medicine
* General/Plastic Surgery: The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
* Fellowship: Aesthetic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
* Medical License: New York & New Jersey
* Board-certified: The American Board of Plastic Surgery
* Military: Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy Reserve
* Clinical Instructor: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
* Associate Attending (Highest Level): University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
* IRAQ STAR INC: Foundation dedicated to providing reconstructive surgery to returning Iraq War Veteran
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I'd like to have a logo to include on my website, business cards and stationery.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Prospective patients, mostly women, in need of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I'd like a design that is simple, elegant, modern, appealing to women & possibly incorporates my initials (EBS) and/or patriotic background.
Here are links to websites that have logos I like:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Colors I like: navy blue, grey, beige, slate blue.
I dont want to see: designs that are too busy, clunky, cheesy.
No Files Added