LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
New Leaf Health & Wellness is a natural health clinic that provides functional blood chemistry analysis, chiropractic care, and nutrition to address chronic issues like obesity, diabetes, insomnia and thyroid problems. We also educate people about health issues through live classes, teleseminars, Twitter, Facebook, and a website.
Our goal is to change peoples lives. The name, New Leaf, was chosen because the people who come to us are usually very sick, have been to many specialists, have not gotten better, and now they are ready & willing to learn, change, and try new things. It is not uncommon to see people lose 80 pounds, no longer need prescriptions, have energy and feel like theyve gotten their lives back. It's awesome to see!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that is modern, simple, professional.
The logo should convey the following: vibrant, smart, distinctive.
Potential clients should feel:
-Inspired to go after the best life they can have.
-Hopeful that things really can change.
-Comfortable that this clinic is professional, based in science, and not new-agey or "woo-woo." While we offer alternative care like supplements & adjustments, we are decidedly not woo-woo. Everything we do is backed up by physiology, research and clinical experience.
The logo will be used for a website, presentations, business cards, advertisement materials, etc.
The logo should also show well in grayscale to accommodate faxes & BW printing.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who is sick of being sick, is wiling to try new guidance, and is determined to change.
Clients tend to be female, educated, and affluent. They are also environmentally aware and interested in green & natural options.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
There are two types of looks were interested in.
First, an imperfect, hand-drawn/painted look that has character & a little bit of fun:
1. http://cardobserver.com/gallery/lara-mik... - LOVE this one! Like the playfulness, simplicity, originality imperfect line drawing with spots of color that fall outside the lines, and good fonts.
2. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/17411 - human, tons of character & interest while still simple. Like that the colors don't completely match the outlines. Love the fonts. Like having a large line on top of a smaller font-size line and that the fonts dont match. Also like the watercolor feel of the 2 spots of color.
3. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/65653 - clean & energetic, like the font, but not as much as Inkwells font. I like the darker color inside the lighter border & the feeling of movement, energy & lightness while it still has substance.
4. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/40960 - like the inconsistent thickness of the lines, drawn aspect of the bottles & clever overlap of the bottles. Dont like these colors, though.
5. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/67611 - simple & solid, but colors are blah
Second is a letterpress look as in these:
2. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/34238 - solid, simple, but interesting
3. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/62815 - clean & classy with a bit of fun & spark
4. http://cardobserver.com/gallery/40-sardi... - LOVE this business card! Its the shades of green, the simple black fish & the block font with the lighter cursive below.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Name: Logo must include the name, New Leaf Health & Wellness. Just New Leaf could be an option.
Font: A sharp & unique font is a must. Tend to like 2 different fonts together.
Color: 1 - 4 colors. Definitely shades of greens, and probably a modern brown.
2 suggestions for green are #436a1c & the green in the background here: http://www.barchart.be/html-color-codes....
Possibly include oranges, reds.
No pinks, purples, turquoise, teal.
Images: Would like to see a leaf, leaves, or tree in the design. The look and feel must match one of the two looks described above.
Paper: I expect business cards, stationary & forms in my clinic to be a smooth recycled paper in a brown bag or kraft paper color - so colors need to look good on this.
No Files Added