Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
We are a brand new publishing company launching next year that sells holiday-themed choir music to schools, churches, and community choirs.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Holiday Choir Music
Top 3 Things
Contemporary, Clean, Professional
The files I've shared are winning logos from other companies I started. I like them because there is the logo with the full name I can use, but there is also a smaller logo with the abbreviated letters I can use (the B in Breeze Tunes I will use on it's own for example). It would be lovely if there was some way to incorporate holiday symbols or themes into the logo, but I don't want it to be cluttered. We will sell music for all holidays, but I anticipate the best sellers will be Christmas and Patriotic music.