Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
3) Professional & trustworthy e-commerce site
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am fine with either a 1) text based only logo, or 2) an image + text logo.
The important thing here is to highlight the website name KRseed.com. Please note the "KR" has to be in capital letters and "seed" in small letters. Part of the logo should also have the words "Designer Sales". The main focus has to be on KRseed.com, with the secondary focus on "Designer Sales".
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo has to be stylish and professional looking at the same time. The e-commerce site will be stocking products from established designers as well as emerging/ young designers. It's affordable luxury, but at the same time it needs to provide a sense of exclusivity.
No Files Added