Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We will be launching Michigan Avenue Primary Care, a healthcare services provider, in downtown Chicago in the summer of 2010. We anticipate a patient population consisting of students and other individuals that live and work in downtown Chicago. The office will be connected to an immediate care office (www.maicoh.org) and sharing the same reception room and patient rooms and so the logo should be different (we really want to separate the brand) but compliment the Michigan Avenue Immediate Care logo (as they will be next to each other at times).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a crisp logo (no gradient please...the Michigan Avenue Immediate Care logo (found at www.maicoh.org) is too complex and costly when we print). We would like the logo to be simple, clean and classic. Our patient population is diverse so wed like it to appeal to a wide range of individuals.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We anticipate a patient population consisting of individuals that live and work in downtown Chicago and students.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I thought the following were creative and classic:
*Something on crowdspring labeled as grappitio caught my eye
*Some of the designs posted for the Arlington Neurological Association
No Files Added