Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
This is going to be for a new real estate devloment in Texas. It’s going to be a mix of commercial and residual projects. We are looking for a logo thats is clean, modern, and incorporates an element of nature if possible.
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Stephens Towne Crossing- STC so we want some with the initials with the name below and some options with just the name and a graphic feature.
Top 3 Things
We want options. Some with just the name, some with the name and initial, some with a graphic and just name.
We want somting clean, modern, element of nature involved as this will be the logo for the devloement being built in texas. We like neutral colors and wood, rock stone elements. This is one options the architects made to show where the logo will be placed on one example.