Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a mobile software development company with applications for the iPhone, Google Android, and Blackberry. The logo is for our speech recognition software called "voicethis". We have a suite of applications that include voice powered dialing, emailing, texting, facebook/myspace messaging, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a logo to represent our brand of voicethis voice powered software applications and one that could be used as a base for each different application. We'd like a high-tech, innovative, and fun design that will mirror our products functionality and benefit to consumers. Some words that encompass our brand include "secure", "speed", "productivity", "connectivity", "mobile", etc.
We'd like 2 variations of the design..
1. A standard logo using "Voicethis" (feel free to experiment with capitalization of letters). This logo will be included in the applications GUI and on all marketing materials.
2. A standalone icon for the logo (57" x 57"). The icon will be for the iPhone home screen and on iTunes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target market includes any iPhone or smartphone mobile device user generally between ages 16-55.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Open to the designers individualistic intuitions and creative talents.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We'd like to first see initial designs so that we have a better idea of what we absolutely must have or not have.
No Files Added