LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Midori no Ki is a new property management company based in the ski resort of Niseko in the northern island of Hokkaido in Japan. We focus on management of holiday rental properties.
Midori no Ki is Japanese for green tree and we would like to see this reflected in our logo in the form of a tree or leaf motif. We are also open to have the Japanese kanji for tree () in our logo although this isn't necessary. Other elements that you might consider in our logo would be Mount Youtei which dominates the view from our main development.
Other things to take into consideration are the logo for our sister company Niseko Resorts Group (www.nisekoresortsgroup.com).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want a logo for use on the corporate website and in print for stationery and product labels. The logo should contain as many of the following elements as possible:
1. Strong Balance
2. Simple - Easy to print and reproduce. No more than three colors
3. Flexible - works on printed materials, website, fabric, merchandise. No gradients
4. Colour - should look good in both color and black and white
5. Unique & Memorable - we want a mark that stands out
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Property owners looking for reliable high quality property management. Most of our clients are from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australasia and Europe.
2. Potential investors in our property development projects.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like most of the entries we've seen for other projects here at crowdspring. A lot of the entries in the CHLabs brief look great as do the ones in the PolarLights logo project. These were the two we saw whilst browsing that convinced us to go ahead with this project.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Company name - Midori no Ki - can be upper or lower case. Typically the 'n' of no wouldn't be capitalised
No Files Added