Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Middle Class Advocacy Institute
We will be morphing an existing site,www. MiddleClassLifeboat.com into the Middle Class Advocacy Institute. We want a logo design for the banner of the new site. On the current site we are using our book cover, but this does not express what we plan to do as the Middle Class Advocacy Institute. This includes:
Helping communities organize coops and other joint actions
Information and eBooks
Virtual campaign consulting
Our audience for this site are both individuals and organizations, including communities, seeking to make it through changing and challenging economic times.
We like clean designs that clearly communicate and are welcoming and friendly but professional. If possible, but not necessarily, colors could match our book jacket.
No Files Added