Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
We already have a text logo, we just want an image that compliments the text logo
What is your industry?
Media monitoring & press release distribution
Describe the target audience for your logo
business professionals and public relations specialists
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
reliable, professional, cutting-edge
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
we already have a text logo, we just want an image that compliments the text logo
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Our text based logo includes varying gradients of brown, see attached image. Attached is an example of our current dog logo which we want updated. We should stick to the current colors in the image attached. Don't feel like the brown background is the only option, but our current text logo is brown so it shouldn't be totally abandoned as a possibility.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Anything that doesn't correlate with the current logo colors.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website and print
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
I need a new logo for a family of websites being released. The logo should either
1) consist of a black Labrador retriever carrying a newspaper in its mouth, like our current logo, but just updated with a more modern look, or
2) create a unique and professional black Labrador dog character or possibly a silhouette.
If it looks good, encircle the dog with a border that is vertically oriented like a window that the dog is looking out of.
We have an old logo that can be used as a close referral for aspects such as perspective and proportion. It is just old and outdated. We also have found an example of a dog logo that exhibits a style that may be a possibility. Both are attached as image files, the black Labrador should be the referral for perspective and proportion, and the Boxer logo exhibits a style that we like, but aren't married to.
No Files Added