LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ContentCurrents.com will provide media industry pros with "news and views on charging consumers for content". The site will cover everything from iPhone apps and Netflix to the Kindle and HBO. The site's name is "Content Currents", and when live, will appear at
contentcurrents.com. The site will feature industry news, opinion pieces, and interviews with executives.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for this new site. (The logo will appear in the Web site header and an iteration of the logo will appear as the Twitter "Picture".)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The site's target audience is executives at media companies, ranging from movie studios and book publishers to Web site operators and television networks. The site's tag line is "news and views
on charging consumers for content".
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
In the name of brainstorming, here are a few ideas to consider (and by NO means requirements):
- It would be great to see a treatment where the symbol for cents is incorporated in one or both Cs in "Content Currents", as the blog is about consumers paying money for content.
- It would be great to see a treatment that plays upon the term "Currents," as in "ocean currents." The connection to the blog is that industry "currents" are causing major changes to business economics.
- I like the color combination sky blue and apple green. Again, this is not a requirement, just one direction to explore.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- A professional and polished looking image.
- A simple, elegant, "less is more" approach.
- The design should reflect the site's optimistic industry outlook.
No Files Added