Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Male modeling for blue collar roles
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Lumberjack/plumber/mechanic, masculine, husky
The logo will be used on the website and apps as well as being a trademark/watermaek on images and video media, so it needs to be easy to read the url so you can type it in a browser quickly. Many adult oriented websites do this well as their content I'd distributed across many other websites. I picture there being a caricature of a burly/hirsuite blue collar worker interacting with the text similar to Mr Clean.