Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Modern, clean, minimalist.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image+text or image-only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
As our company name is Triad, we envision our new logo to be triangular or another three-prong design of some sort. The uploaded photos show a triangular power line separator that caught our attention.
Color-wise we have an affinity for blue... ideally there would be some continuity with the color of our current logo (see http://www.triadelectronic.com), whether that be the logo itself or the accompanying text. It does not need to be that exact shade of blue.
No Files Added