Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a boutique patisserie focusing on French macarons.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to represent our company. One of our ideas for design is to include a macaron in the logo. We love clean logos limited to two colors utilizing a lot of white space.
We plan on using this logo on a website and packaging.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are selling to people in their mid 20's to their late 30's. Mostly women.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We'd like to leave it open for now and when we start getting logos we'll specify which are going in the right direction.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Clean logos and the spelling must be "Macaron Parlour".
No Files Added