Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Person/people-centered: Website is about "citizenship", citizen actions.
- Rigorous reasoning based on data/facts: Website is very factual, full of listings.
- Improvement focused: Improving things as well as help people improve themselves.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text OR image integrated to the text.
But there MUST be a nice squared version of the logo (for app icon).
The font should be "friendly" (rounded).
ELEMENTS OF DESIGN:
Here are the keywords that could inspire graphical elements, by order of importance:
- Act locally / action
- Information / data
- Citizen / politics
- Ethics / "better world"
Background must be pure white, no effect on it.
There must be exactly 2 other colors.
"I am open to ALL colors.
But there must be a rather pale color versus a vivid color for calls to action
Exemples of a combination of colors I like : http://mailchimp.com/features/
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
LocalAct.info will be an association official website.
The main idea is to provide information to citizens, to help them be better citizens.
Types of content will be:
- "civil" actions/events for anyone to complete
- listing of various "actors" of the society (associations, politicians, NGOs, medias...)
- listing of media resources
- political aberrations...
No Files Added