Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Thomson Public Affairs Group is a small specialty political consulting firm providing high quality public affairs services, including lobbying and campaign consulting, to a variety of clients in mission-based industries and organizations. www.publicaffairsgroup.org
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a professional black + one color logo themed for government affairs. For use on website and business cards.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Potential clients, current clients, legislators and other lobbyists. I am seeking a more professional look for my sole-proprietor business.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Prefer sans-serif fonts.
No Files Added