Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is suppose to represent Case Western Reserve's new law journal entitled "Journal of Law, Technology & the Internet". The logo should include the journal name and some background design. We want the logo to have colors but unsure of what colors. See Berkeley Technology law journal as an example - http://www.btlj.org/
I do not want my school name to be included in the logo.
Our journal publishes articles about intellectual property (patents, copyright, trademarks) and technology law.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo that includes:
1) the journan name - "Journal of Law, Technology & the Internet"
2) Background design behind the journal name.
3) Not limited by any color restrictions.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Academia and students.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our journal name (Journal of Law, Technology & the Internet) and some background design behind the journal name.
No Files Added