Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Income Property Trust of the Americas is the name for a new commercial real estate company that will purchase and manage retail shopping centers, distribution warehouses and office properties in Latin America, with a strong focus on Mexico and Brazil.
We are seeking a corporate logo for the name: Income Property Trust of the Americas
Financial advisors and real estate investors.
We are seeking a logo that conveys strength, stability, and a classic business conservatism. Given that the company will purchase a variety of types of real estate (retail, office, warehouses), any design reference in the logo to real estate should be sufficiently generic as we don't want to convey that we only purchase one kind of real estate. We would consider geographic (maps, compasses, etc) or Latin American cultural references, but that is not a requirement.
No Files Added