Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Twain Swenson Plaza
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A great place to shop; easy and convenient
2. Friendly neighborhood service delivered by caring small businesses
3. Value for money
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
(1) Logo should be text + image, of roughly equal prominence, although text perhaps slightly more prominent.
(2) I prefer sans serif fonts, and fairly easy to read. Can be normal or with a hint of italics/cursive, but not too squiggly, obscure, etc.
(3) Text can be initial caps, all caps, small caps, or lowercase. Text can be on one line (Twain Swenson Plaza) or split on two (Twain Swenson / Plaza). If split on two lines, "Plaza" can be smaller or same size as "Twain Swenson". Or you could even split it on 3 lines with the image to the left or right. Whatever you think makes the most sense.
(4) I prefer a clean and simple image, abstract or stylized rather than something too busy or picture-like.
(5) I prefer a white or light background.
(6) The image (and maybe the text) should probably have some color (not just black/white) but not so it feels like a rainbow -- one or two colors is probably plenty.
(7) Layout-wise, I prefer the image above the text rather than to left/right (ie slightly more portrait or square rather than landscape feel).
(8) See the uploaded samples for logos I found on the web that I like.
(9) The above are all just guidelines. You're the design expert, so feel free to deviate if you see the artistic merit in doing.
(10) Remember, the main objective is for the logo to be eye-catching and easy-to-read, both for passers-by on the street (there will be a large sign on the property) and prospective shoppers surfing the web. The logo should be clean and modern, but not too hip or edgy. This is a neighborhood shopping center not a Web 2.0 product. Keep in mind my 3 criteria above.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a neighborhood shopping center (more like a strip mall than a big enclosed mall). We have a variety of tenants including fast food, restaurants, bars, grocery, tax/insurance services, beauty, health, etc. The logo is for the overall shopping center (and will appear on our large sign at the entrance) not for any individual tenant.
The 3 colors we are using to repaint the center currently are:
There's no reason the logo has to use those colors, but it will give you a sense of our color scheme, so it should at least be somewhat complementary.
I have attached several sample logos. "Aspen Meadows Logo Final" was the winning bid on another of my CrowdSpring projects, so it is clearly one I like, but I don't want to see 100 minor variations of this. I'd like something different, but with roughly the same ethos. All the rest of the sample files are other logos I found on the web that I also like.
No Files Added