Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are looking for a Logo for a Kitchen Content Website. We cater to individuals searching to find information on, and purchase different kitchen elements or entire kitchens alltogether.
I have attached a screenshot of the proposed template for the front page. The logo should idealy fit on the top left space - disregard the text that is in place now.
If possible the logo should incorporate the text "Vibrant Kitchen." If you could, offer the logo with and without the text.
I envision the final product to be long, narrow and in landscape, to be inserted in the top left space.
Feel free to ask any questions
No Files Added