Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. UPSCALE/HIGHER END BUT NOT TO SCARE AWAY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
2. A NATIONAL COMMERCIAL BRAND
3. FUN FOR KIDS TO HAVE PRIVATE BDAY PARTIES - AGES RANGE 3-13
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
THE text "PARTY.ROCK.SCISSORS" with subtle graphics around it.. But open to innovative ideas, this logo will also be on shopping center buildings so have to be "classy" enough for landlords to want this sign on their building & shopping centers.
I do not want anything crazy, I like simple & clean
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
To better let you understand what this business is about, it is basically an indoor party place that parents can host thei kids birthday parties. The center will have a karaoke room, a photobooth, a trampoline, gift shop, arcade games, moonwalks, etc. We are wanting to national brandname this logo so the creative that wins will be proud that they are the one that designed it. Please check out a few links below prior to submitting anything to better aquaint yourself with the "style" or "feel" we are wanting. It is a crossmix between Dave & Busters (for adults) and Chuckee-cheeses. Thanks everyone!
No Files Added