Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Keepmebooked.com is web-based software for hotel owners. It allows hotel owners to track their bookings, guests, and so forth.
See some screenshots of the work-in-progress below.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for use on our website and in print.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Owners of independent hotels, guest houses, B&Bs. Customers will be located throughout the world, but mostly US / UK / Aus / NZ.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
International roadsign for hotels (a figure lying on a bed) would be a good place to start - see my very amateur mock-up. A smarter version of that might work quite well.
Remember that very many owners of independent hotels are married couples in their 40s/50s/60s, logo needs to appeal to that demographic.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing too crazy - simple, familiar-but-unique, would be good.
No Files Added