I'm looking for a new logo for Jesse Jones Photography. You can see
my current online identity at the following sites:
- My existing logo is attached for reference, but I'm NOT that attached
- I've attached an image of my signature. Feel free to use it, or even
stylize it, as my handwriting is poor.
- The name ChaosPixel is not to be used.
- This new logo will be used for a moderate redesign of
jessejonesphoto.com (including a photographer's blog), possibly on the
chaospixel.com site (to tie the two together visually), and on updated
business cards to be ordered quite soon.
- My photography business is based on being a very candid photographer,
with a relaxed demeanor - a nerd with a camera that everyone gets along
- I would ideally like to have something somewhat modular - a logo with
the words "Jesse Jones Photography" (capitalization optional), the
initials "JJP" or even "JJ", and something graphical that is
representative of both.
- A touch of color isn't a bad thing, either - but it needs to look good
in monochrome as well (to be viable in all print mediums).
- I am NOT looking for a Web2.0 logo (flickr, twitter, etc) - I do NOT
need a logo in a simple font with 2 colors or maybe a vertical gradient
- I'd prefer to have the design available in vector format, so that it
scales well from business cards to posters.
See some sites below for examples of likes/dislikes:
http://www.jessicaclaire.net/ - this is a great example of a graphic
that represents represents the name. the swirly JC (seen at the very top
of the page above her name) is used in her flash animations, her
background, at the lead of every blog/article (on the left - it's
basically the background horizontally cut in half), and thematically
influences everything. If you can give me a package that ties multiple
graphics together like that, you get extra credit! Bear in mind that I
am a male, though :)
- is a good example of a logo with a touch of color that accents and
draws attention, but could easily be converted to monochrome (or even to
the color of the client's wedding).
pretty decent signature logo, though a bit more feminine that I want.
simple, but doesn't really stick in your mind. I know we can do better
too busy and 1990s for me.
- is an example of a logo that I DON'T like. I have NO idea what it
means, and it doesn't have any real identity.
No Files Added