Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
iQuips is an online retailer of iPod, iPhone, Macbook, and other related accessories.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will match the design of our website. This means similar colors (blue and dark grey) and the logo needs to be simple, yet eye-catching. We are looking to have some sort of symbol incorporated into the logo so that it is more visually appealing.
If you visit our site (www.iQuips.com) you will see that we have a temporary logo. Please ignore this and feel free to design what you please.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers with iPhones, iPods, Macbooks, or anyone else looking for iPhone and iPod accessories.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like simple fonts and designs, probably similar to the simplicity of the Apple brand and website, since we are also in the same industry.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Some sort of visually appealing symbol or icon needs to be well-integrated with the logo. The colors blue and dark grey must be used as the two colors (closely matching the ones on our website). Also, we do NOT want a tagline on the logo.
No Files Added