Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
FoodQuestTV is an innovative documentary series following traveling foodie
Sora Olah as she showcases countries through their amazing food. Sora
explores each country through food experiences, meeting with everyone from
the local grocer to the police chief to national celebrities.
Each 13-episode season focuses on a single country or region.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for the show.
It should communicate:
- A passion for food
- Discovery & understanding of cultures
- Vivid & Fun
The design should be modern, friendly and SIMPLE. It must work as a static
logo, and could also work as an animated one.
The logo should convey the show's message/idea to audiences anywhere in the
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who loves food
Leisure travelers & business travelers - they are affluent, worldly and seek
experiences when they travel (not just escape).
No Files Added