LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small Start Up company, www.morethanagift.com, providing information about gift-giving and gift ideas because that's what we are passionate about.
We have gone through great lengths researching the information on our site to make sure we provide only the most relevant and highest-quality content, because we believe that gift-giving is about relationships not products.
Our focus is not on selling products but on providing information and inspiration for meaningful gift-giving, as well as thoughtful gift ideas. As such, we want to use a design and branding that clearly distinguishes us from the large online gift shops - we are taking a much more emotional angle.
We use a clean and simple website design because we don't want to distract our customers with flashy animations and images but instead let them focus on the high-quality, inspirational content we provide.
We want to closely relate to our customers and are building on the "community element" of our site. We already include testimonials to give a broader view and are looking to add more in the future. There is no "they" and "us", we are all in the same boat.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like a logo that includes both our brand name (More Than A Gift), as well as a graphic element / symbol to be used on our website. We would also like a stand-alone version of the graphic (without the full brand name, which might be too long).
The logo should be:
- associated with "gifts" / "gift-giving"
- easy to read
- still be clear when printed in black and white
Note: The brand name can be all lower case or upper case for the first letter on each word.
The logo will be used on our website, business card and the cover of our ebook.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Customers are all people searching for gift ideas, who are mostly:
- private persons (as opposed to corporations)
- emotional (desperate for help with their gift choices)
- somewhat sceptical (too many sites out there just trying to make money of them)
We want them to think about us as:
- trustworthy (we really are trying to be helpful and don't sell them junk)
- reliable and professional (we provide only high-quality and well-researched information)
- personal / having a community-feel (we want to have a relationship with them, along the lines of "we understand you, we are in the same boat")
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the style of the current pattern we use on our website, as it is a bit playful (makes it more emotional) yet still looks professional.
Happy to change the font and style though, but pretty set on the colors.
We really like the look of redenvelope.com (clean, professional, yet emotional).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- No photographs
- Graphic element / symbol related to "gifts" should be included (can be quite abstract)
- Colors should be in line with website (can add other colors but the fewer colors the better)
- Not similar to the logos of the large gift shops. Esp. nothing like gifts.com (too playful and cartoonish).
No Files Added