Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Inn On The Sky
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Inn On The Sky
What is your industry?
Bed and Breakfast
Describe the target audience for your logo
Affluent, sophisticated, upmarket consumers between the ages of 30 and 55 from Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore, and New Jersey suburbs.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Peaceful, elegant, natural, calm retreat
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image. Text and graphics
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Green, blue, brown, natural colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website banner, print, rack cards, packaging, emails
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Please see Innonthesky.com. You will see an outdated logo/banner. But you will also see some nice pics of the place. Design with the architecture in mind, but does not have to be architectural theme.
No Files Added