Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are engineering consultants.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that we'll use on business cards, letterhead, website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Other engineers. Nerds.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the math font and the i, j, k for the unit vectors. Look at the font and the little hats on the i, j, k here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/1/9/2/1...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We also like the little unit vector triad (three mutually perpendicular arrows) as shown here in red: http://www.math.rutgers.edu/~greenfie/mi... But prettier and stylized, of course.
No Files Added