Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Create a compelling logo and icon for The V Townhomes at Manistee Ranch
November 15, 2020
The first project for this brand was an apartment building in Tempe, Arizona slated to open in November and called The V on Broadway. https://www.vonbroadwayliving.com/
The V Townhomes at Manistee Ranch recently broke ground in West Phoenix, one of the fastest growing communities in the country.
Manistee is a county in Michigan state with rivers and lakes and is known for its tourism. The name is a Native American word for “Spirit of the Woods”. Our community is named after a local landmark called “Manistee Ranch”.
This community is geared towards young families as well as empty nesters.
Townhomes share walls, but have private yards perfect for children, pets, and privacy, while providing the opportunity to own a home and build equity. The area is new, young, and up and coming. Nearby is shopping with easy freeway access. Townhomes are a cost-effective way to get out of apartment living.
Tone & Manner
While the area has plenty of Western ranch heritage, the development is entirely modern and somewhat upscale. Playing on a cowboy theme will likely result in failure. Instead, the approach should be distinctly contemporary.
Also, the name is long, it needs to be organized carefully. Requirements
1. The logo must work in both vertical and horizonal formats.
2. The icon should be able to stand alone as a branding element.
3. The final logo and associated icon must be original and pass the initial trademarking review.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
V Townhomes at Manistee Ranch
Top 3 Things
Home, Safe, Upward-Mobility
Please see attached brief.