Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small web development firm creating a new web app for the hospitality industry. The name of the app is suitcase. That's all I can say right now.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo (ai file). We are looking for something that is simple, clean, iconic. Just something that will look good in a larger format on a website (400x400), in print, and also as a smaller icon (20x20).
We've uploaded a stock photo that outlines the direction we are looking for (we don't like the stickers on the suitcase).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small hospitality business owners.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We really like the 37signals app icons, something that will not get old if we see it 10000 times.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have a suitcase in the logo. Other than that, game on....
No Files Added