Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Top three would be hip, fun and cool. Looking to launch a higher end yoga studio that is modern and clean. More along the lines of fitness brands like soul cycle and equinox that have some sort of a coolness factor as compared to the traditional zen-like yoga studio. Overall the yoga practice taught at the studio will be very non-traditional.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text or text only. I like the simplicity and "clean" look of the following brand logos:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- For the name, i would prefer that beat be in lower case letters and larger in size than yoga and I really like the hard period (.) after the word beat so the brand is really portrayed as "beat."
- maybe there is a way to combine the two words together into one logo as well.
- I have attached a file in the materials section that is a quick potential logo i put together. It can be used as inspiration.
No Files Added