Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Epoxy Floor Systems
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The logo should convey a sense of quality. This company brings new life to older floors and creates stunning rooms.
2. The logo should have a classic and time-honored feel. This is not a cutting edge/modern type of company.
3. The focus of this business is flooring. They put in large concrete, epoxy and other types of floor systems in commercial (business) operations such as manufacturing facilities, research labs, grocery stores, etc.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This logo needs to have a graphical component to it that is combined with the name of the company. Additionally, the logo should have a horizontal orientation. One style of logo we like can be found here: http://secureaccessservices.com. While this example company is not a flooring business, we like the flow and feel of this logo. It has a sleek, clean design that quickly and easily conveys the name and focus of the company.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo will be used on this website: http://epoxy.dijitalfarm.com. Additionally, the logo will be used as a wrap on the side of vehicles, business cards and other stationary.
No Files Added