Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) a modern, web 2.0, exceptionally designed look
2) the logo will represent a site where people can easily share all sorts of information very easily, intuitively, and quickly across devices - pictures, documents, messages, tasks, calendars, links, notes etc. The idea of "sharing" should somehow be conveyed. It would be great if we can communicate the idea of "social" as well.
3) The logo should communicate fun
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should be images and text. Some examples of logos I like are:
http://www.w3.org/html/logo/downloads/HT... (i love the bold, crisp, web 2.0 look on this)
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... (i love the way they have intertwined the image and the text to depict the idea of their site)
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... (the image here conveys the idea of the service very well)
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... (i love the way they've used the text itself to convey the idea of the site)
No Files Added