Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
We Care Charity
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) a sense of giving / helping people
2) a sense of "caring"
3) a sense of openness and warmth
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to see 3 versions of the logo: 1) Just image 2) Image with text to the right and 3) image with text underneath. We would like the text to be both "We Care Charity" along with the tag line "Feeding People & Nourishing Souls". It is important that the logo can also come in two additional versions: with and without the supporting tag line.
We often shorten We Care Charity to WCC, so if you see an opportunity to create a shortened text version of the logo, we would love to see that as well!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
A bit about us: The logo will be for our grassroots, non-profit organization called We Care Charity (wecarecharity.org and https://www.facebook.com/wecarecharityNH... My mom started this organization out of our basement about 3 years ago, and it has really taken off ever since. Today, she feeds about 900 people per month in soup kitchens and children's homes in the Greater Boston / Southern NH area. She also provides food, education support, clothing, etc to those in need both in the US and in India. It's a great cause that has garnered incredible community support over the past few years. She has a strong network of unpaid volunteers and has truly created impact in our community.
When we started out, we took a photo of our hands to serve as the logo...and three years later, it is time for an update! Check out the website and Facebook page to get a sense of where the logos will go. We are in dire need of a rebrand, especially as my mom seeks to expand her organization. The logo will be used mostly on Facebook and her website, but may eventually be used for things like brochures and letters as well.
We are looking for a logo that is simple and clean. A friend and volunteer of ours has taken a first stab at creating a logo (find attached.) Here, we like the hand with people coming out as it symbolizes giving. However, there are some things we would change about this logo:
1) Refresh fonts to something cleaner, more welcoming, and a bit more adult looking. Preference for proprietary fonts, or fonts that cannot be accessed via Microsoft Word
2) Refresh color scheme: Right now, colors are all over the place. We'd love to see the color pallet become streamlined, and perhaps see some versions with warm colors to symbolize giving? This is a non-profit that focuses on feeding the hungry and assisting people in impoverished areas through food, education support, mentorship, etc. We want the colors to reflect this warmth. The colors in the logo below may be a good start, but they seem all over the place.
3) Update actual logo: We are a big fan of this logo with people coming out of the hand. One small thing - the hand has 3 fingers and a bump instead of four fingers - would love to fix this.
That all being said, we are open to new ideas and new logos!
We are also attaching some sample logos of non profits that we really like. We like these for their clean fonts, bright, warm, and streamlined color pallets, and clarity of logo (it clearly represents what the organization does).
Really looking forward to working with you, and we hope you are excited to help out a great cause!
No Files Added