Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We manufacture designer garden and landscaping features.
2. The design of our products follow the phylosophy of five natural elements.
3. Our products are marketing to the typical Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn customer.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Zen, simple, modern, Arts
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Underneath the Elementi, we want to add one of each of these lines. (The art of fire, The art of water, The art of garden, The art of living)
Please refer to the three attached logo examples as to design that we like.
No Files Added