Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Gambrinous is a game development company and we are looking for a logo design. The logo will be used as the basis for the branding of our website, but will also appear stand-alone in splash screens for games that we develop.
We really don't have anything specific in mind, I know this can be both a blessing and a curse, but being a game development company, we would generally like something that's a bit edgy and cool. It would ideally include a clever illustration or incorporate a symbol of some sort into the name. We would even be open to a symbol representing the whole name (like the Half Life 2 logo for example).
If you want to submit some early unfinished concepts we can give you some pointers or let you know if you heading in the right direction.
No Files Added