Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"FL" (my initials), but I'm not bound to the presence of text (I'd actually prefer an image without any text).
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Logo must be simple and easy to recognize
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image only or image+text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I've been working as a freelance for over 10 years and I'd like to replace the current "logo" (made from my initials "FL") with an easily recognizable image.
Two possible completely unrelated themes: IT (computer, web, etc) or gecko (gecko's silhouette, print, etc).
Logo must not be too graphically complex, preferably 1:1 aspect ratio, must degrade gracefully when used small or quite big or printed in b&w (it will be used in web content as well as in printed material like invoices).
No Files Added