Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is for a home based travel agency. I would like people to have a sense of trust and integrity. Plus a feel of excitement as we plan peoples vacations. The name is based on the town that I'm opening my business in which is Fort Montgomery. Fort Montgomery was one of the Forts along the Hudson river to defend against the British in the Revolutionary War. Perhaps the logo could have some element of a Fort and at the same time promote that it is a travel agency.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text or just image are acceptable.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The name of the business comes from being based in the town of Fort Montgomery. There are a few other businesses in town that have similar names like Fort Storage and Fort Fitness. I'll be using the logo for business cards and business stationary.
No Files Added