Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
No name. logo needs to be figurative
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- that it conveys that the products are adhesive
- quality professional products
- not complex (implies product simplicity which installers like)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image only. there will be a text element used for the product name. for example one product is called TK900. Each product will have the logo and the stylised product name / number
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
the logo needs to be available in a variety of colours. each colour signifies a subset of products. as an example we might use a brown logo for wood flooring adhesives, and a blue logo for carpet adhesives. the colours i have mentioned are examples only, but are sensible colour choices for these uses if the designers wish to use them. we need 6 colours in total.
WOOD ADHESIVE EXAMPLE:
Logo is in brown and the product name TK900, in a stylised modern (think industrial) font, in teh same colour.
CARPET ADHESIVE LOGO:
the same logo in blue, and the product name MP400 also in the same colour blue.
all products have a consistent 5 digit reference, consisting of 2 letters and 3 numbers
I have attached example images of a great starting point for the logo. the images convey what applied adhesive looks like on the sub-floor. That is you can see the lines of adhesive that have been left after application.
No Files Added