Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our slogan is "The Simple Side of Software" We take pride in hiring software engineers that have the personality and business acumen to work directly with our customers and our customer's customers in an effort to reduce enormous costs and the lengthy time to market often associated with the software industry. Whenever possible, we deploy our solutions in the cloud using the SaaS (Software as a Service) model. Our services range from the development of hi-end, data-centric business applications that run on corporate intranets to public marketing websites that are built on our proprietary Web Content Management System.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that will be used on various pieces of media including our website, business cards, brochures, etc. We are open to a "flashier" version of the logo that might be suited for the web but not for printing or embroidery. We would want the simplified alternative in these cases. We have no preconceived color pallet or ideas for how to creatively represent our company...that's what all you geniuses are for :-)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Medium to Large Sized Companies looking for a quicker and cheaper alternative to the development of enterprise software.
2. Small to medium sized companies looking for a complete overhaul of their website with a CMS backend requirement.
3. Young talent.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Nope... not going to pigeon-hole the creativity here. We are very open and flexible... a blank canvas guys.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
THIS IS NOT REQUIRED but...Consider doing a version with the slogan "The Simple Side of Software"
No Files Added