Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This design is for a NASDAQ campaign - we believe there is a type of person among financial professionals that thrives on access to data. These Data Junkies absolutely require real-time and historical stock information to better inform their investing activities. Data is like air for them; without it they feel stifled and incomplete. This campaign will amplify the affinity and thirst for data and establish NASDAQ as the de facto provider of actionable information.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that conforms to the following:
1) Uses the words "NASDAQ Data Junkies".
2) The word NASDAQ must adhere to the corporate brand (use nasdaq.logo.ai) but does not need to use the NASDAQ 'blue' - you can use any color combo
3) Should express "data" and "junkie" somehow
4) Should be edgy and professional - not conservative or to whimsical
5) Logo should be easily applied to merchandise like mugs, t-shirts and stickers
6) Should look good on a white and dark background (create a duel look if necessary to achieve this)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
-25+ year old stock traders that skew male
-We want them to see this logo and think "yeah that's me - I want people to see me with their logo on my desk or shirt"
-The logo should provide a sense of belonging to a group
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) NASDAQ Data Junkies
Must NOT have:
1) Stock illustrations that are included in other logos - unless you significantly alter the stock to create an original look
No Files Added