Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
the big idea or thebigidea
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
thebigidea is a F&B and Lifestyle group that owns a chain of restaurants and outlets that are known to be sophisticated, healthy, edgy and cool. The group owns restaurants, sandwich bars, eventually a coffee chain and even bars. The group has grown over the years very Organically and would like the Logo colours to reflect it. The Group is also very savvy with its marketing and PR methods, adopting a lot of creative ways to brand its products
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. More Lifestyle and Relaxed rather than Retail and Stylised
2. Brand identity is Stylish, Cool, Quirky with a reputation for Quality
3. Design must be timeless but still edgy and current. Stay away from the Obvious of using a giant font to accentuate the word BIG
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Am open to either Image+Text or Text Only
Organic and clean colours
No Files Added