Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ASTRIUS provides consulting help and other services to the executive suite and virtual office industries.
If you're not familiar, executive suites are like office centers where dozens of companies take private offices in a larger office suite and then share services and amenities (such as the same receptionists, conference rooms, etc.). For an example, see www.regus.com.
Executive suites also cater to virtual clients who work from home and use the suite as a place to have meetings and get their mail. These virtual clients also have the executive suite answer their phone calls and patch them to their home or cell (so they can be "in the office" no matter where they are, even when they're out of town or on the go).
The main services our clients offer are:
1. OFFICE SPACE (for meetings and for working)
2. TELECOMMUNICATIONS (professional business phone receptionists for full time executive suite clients as well as clients who work from home or travel)
3. MAIL/ADDRESS SERVICES (mailing address, signing for packages, etc.)
4. WORKING ON THE GO (our clients help small businesses work professionally even when they're travelling or working on the go locally)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo. Business cards and stationery will follow through a separate project. We figured you designers work too hard to do both at once.
Our logo will mostly appear on our web site, and this is the most crucial application for it. We will also need to use it in print though, for business cards and occasional brochures. It will mostly appear small, but occasionally we'll need it in a large format for trade show booths.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our clients are executive suite owners and the small business owners who use executive suites and virtual officing. Put in other terms, our clients provide impressive office space, professional business phone reception, mobile business telecommunications and other smart officing solutions.
We want our clients to associate us with PROFESSIONALISM, PRESTIGE, TECHNOLOGY and STRENGTH. Our clients are in the business of helping their clients work more professionally, and we think of ourselves as doing the same.
Visually, we like to think of ourselves as a luxury brand of sorts, but not in a stuffy way. More like accessible, smart luxury. If we were a car, we'd probably be Acura or Infiniti, rather than a Mercedes or BMW.
You don't have to be wealthy to use our services or our clients', but there is an aspirational element to our clients' services that's very important. People rely on our clients to make their small businesses appear more professional, and we understand that. The spirit of our logo should reflect this.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Our name is ASTRIUS and the slogan beneath our name is Executive Suite Management & Consulting. Please make sure the registration mark is included in the mark you're creating.
2. We're open to having ASTRIUS appear in all caps, lower case or mixed. The slogan "Executive Suite Management & Consulting" can also be in any case that works in your design.
3. A text only logo would probably be too plain. Some kind of icon or other graphic treatment might be best. That being said, we're open to all possibilities.
4. We need the logo as vector art, so we can scale it bigger if necessary.
5. We're looking for some amount of color in the logo, but it would be nice for it to work in black and white too if possible. This isn't necessary though.
6. Lastly, please make sure that any work you submit doesn't look too similar to the logos of existing executive suite or virtual office companies that already exist, such as www.regus.com.
Thanks for participating in our project. We greatly appreciate your time and creativity, and look forward to seeing your work!
The ASTRIUS Team
No Files Added