Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Sculpture House is a manufacturer and distributor of sculptor's tools, materials and accessories to the wholesale, retail and education markets. Hand-crafted tools for clay modeling, mold making and casting, stone carving, wood carving, and ceramics are the hallmarks of Sculpture House. We also offer Plastilinas, self-hardening clays, ceramic clays as well as soapstone and alabaster.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo (editable PSD (with layers) and vector format) for our company's new product line of encaustic tools and materials -- marketed under the name, Encaustic Fine Arts. This logo will be used on all product branding: web (online store), web and print advertising, and all size packaging.
Encaustic painting is an ancient art form experiencing a resurgence in popularity. It is also known as hot wax painting and involves using heated wax to which colored pigments are added. This heated wax paint is then applied to a surface (prepared wood, canvas and other materials) with a variety of implements.
- logo should incorporate a graphic (perhaps using some sort of brush stroke conveying the "painting") and the name: Encaustic Fine Arts as editable text
- suggested color scheme includes blue, green and yellow (hues are up to you) on white background
- design should be printable as a clean black and white logo as well
- chosen font should be easily readable in all media and all sizes
- RGB and CMYK version
- 300 dpi minimum
- 8" by 3" physical size (for printing)
- 1 element of logo to be able to be used as a 100px by 100px logo for a web favicon
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) fine artists which include 2-dimensional artists (painters) and 3-dimensional sculptors
2) crafters who create collages as well as scrapbooking
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Clean, simple design, memorable.
Artwork and text must be on a white background (seoarate layer)so it can be easily used on other backgrounds
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A graphic plus text: Encaustic Fine Arts in a easily readable font, all on a white background
No Files Added