Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
ELAM Graduate Support Foundation (ELAM GSF) is a nonprofit organization formed to assist the US graduates of the Latin American School of Medicine that is resident in CUBA at all levels of their stay at school and post graduate work. ELAM-GSF seeks to support them thru their entire journey; from admission to the school, during their time in school, this second stage of their journey, and then moving forward.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
ELAM Graduate Support Foundation or ELAM GSF
Top 3 Things
ELAM is in CUBA, the medical Students are on a journey; they are community doctors; they are going to help the world; we are a foundation
Please look at the web side to get a feel for what we are looking for - elamgsf.org
No Files Added