Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
e-Me is a a service that allows you to express yourself online.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for "e-Me"
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professionals, Recent college grads
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I always thought that the letter e with these little quotes 'e' makes it look like a grinning face with the ' ' being the the ears. They can also look like wings. It doesn't have to have the little ears or even personify the letter, but it's worth experimenting with. What i'm saying is the logo can be fun.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The logo should say e-me and nothing else
- It can be 'e'-Me or e-Me, but the e must be lowercase and the Me must be capitalized
- Experiment with blues or a plum color.
- Make the logo fun and inviting
No Files Added