Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Local Arrow is a new online advertising and directory platform operating within the UK market. We seek a memorable icon logo - improving upon our existing - that will allow us to stand out within a competitive marketplace and communicate our unique brand identity to both our advertisers and the general public.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- An improvement upon our current logo ( See here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ldb2009/378... ), mainly addressing the criticisms that it is 'too busy'.
- Thus, a simpler design may be more appropriate.
- Maintaining a similar color scheme as our existing logo (mainly the background blue) if possible - however this is not absolutely necessary. We leave this to the designer's discretion if it is believed a better alternative can be achieved.
- Web 2.0 appeal.
- A memorable icon that works both alongside and independently from the 'Local Arrow' text. Additionally, the 'Local Arrow' font may be altered if necessary. The elimination of our current 'Digital Directory' strapline may also be a consideration.
- Ability to be adapted for multi-use, including website header, stationary and sales materials, and eventually iPhone application.
- Have personality - stand out from the crowd (www.yell.com is the most successful entity within the marketplace).
- Modern and fresh appearance.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Both the web-surfing public and small business owners. Thus, the logo must have wide appeal reflected in its appearance.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We do not want to see:
- Colors that stray far from our original logo.
- Overtly complicated designs.
- Old fashioned or unprofessional.
We mainly require:
- A modern, web 2.0 logo - without being too 'computery / hi-tech'
No Files Added