Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
skeevisArts is a design and development firm, with a focus on social media application development, and web development (we also do a fair amount of high end design as well). We focus on building reliable websites that work, and applications that solve a real problem. Think fun, experimental, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo. It'll be for my site, for stationary, proposals, banners, etc. Something that works at different sizes, whether it's taking up half the page on skeevisarts.com, sitting on my business card, or very small at the bottom of a client site (possibly). Something with color, but looks good as well totally bleached or blacked out.
I've attached my current logo. Feel free to completely disregard the colors, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
* Creative agencies who may need technical services
* Companies looking for someone involved and savvy with social media, community building, Twitter, Facebook, yadda yadda.
* Companies, Individuals, and Organizations looking for end-to-end assistance, from strategy to execution of web design, widgets, applications, etc
* Other developers + designers
* Bloggers, press
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
* I love playing with different greys, blues, and whites (aka I love the crowdspring site), also possibly mixing in a gold/yellow?
* yes, a soft blue (the crowdspring blue being a perfect example) is my preferred color.
* minimalist, nothing too intricate
* I'm a fan of logos where the company name is a good typeface (aka not necessarily hand-drawn), with an optional delineation between "skeevis" and "Arts", and a
* I don't necessarily want the high end snooty boutique feel, nor do I want it to be boring and corporate, or kindergarten.
* I like logos where there is some kind of icon or symbol set to the left or right of the image (see my existing one)
* I want it to express someone reliable, who can get the job done.
* think technical, powerful.
Hard coming up with designs I like right now...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
graffiti, grunge style.
No Files Added