Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What we need is a not too elaborated logo that would be easily recognizable; it can't be too big. Our name is DesignNegotiator.com. Our site lets designers and coders bid for projects that are posted by clients. We have oranges, light blues, and dark grays on our site.
Our logo will be used not only on websites, but most likely on T-shirts, bumper stickers, and anything else that would help us get our site out there.
Our target audience is anyone who needs to find a professional to work on an internet project. There really isnt sex specific to this audience. Our website is a place of business; clients go there to save money and time.
We like Lime Exchanges logo; its simple and with a little icon.
Our logo should have only orange, blue, and gray. It can either have Design Negotiator or both words using the same N, desigNegtiator.
We dont want something that includes any kind of cartoons.
No Files Added